You have two options to enjoy reef diving. In front of Playa del Carmen the coral reefs offer abundant fauna and corals. The world-renowned island of Cozumel offers a lush coral wall with spectacular visibility. The dives are in current and the water temperature is between 81 °F (winter) and 86 °F (summer).
Playa del Carmen reef diving.
Price 85 USD. Approximate hours 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Playa del Carmen offers reefs from 30 to 100 ft. Boat rides are 10 to 25 minutes depending on the dive site and weather conditions. Groups of maximum 6 divers per guide, depending on experience.
- 2 buceos
- Tanques y plomos
- Guía certificado
- Alquiler de equipo: 5 usd por pieza/día o 20 USD por equipo
Diving in Cozumel Island reefs.
Price 160 USD. Schedule depending on the modality
We offer two different departures:
- Ferry. Approximate hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We crossed to the island of Cozumel by ferry (included, 45 minutes ride) and once there we move to the marina to embark and do 2 dives. We return again by ferry at the end of the trip.
- Express. Approximate hours 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Speed boat crossing directly from Playa del Carmen to the reefs of Cozumel (35 minutes navigation) for 2 dives and return. Limited space, subject to availability and suitable weather conditions.
Your family/friends can join you and snorkel in the ferry version, price 90 USD.
What is included
- Ferry ticket
- Cozumel Marine Park Bracelet
- 2 reef dives
- Tanks and weights
- Certified guide
- Water and snack
- Equipment rental: 5 usd per piece/day or 20 USD per complete equipment/day
During the months of November to March don’t miss out on the dive with the bull shark . And in the months of June to September you can swim with the whale shark .