If you have never dived before, you can get started in this exciting sport with our introductory and/or certification courses.
Introductory course (First dive)
Hours 8 am to 3 pm. Price 135 USD
It is designed for people who have never dived before. It is a half day experience where you will learn the basics to enjoy two dives on the reef:
- Short theory session where you will learn the concepts you need to know
- Shallow water training where we will teach you the basic skills to dive safely.
- Two dives in reefs from 30 to 45 ft, ideal for beginners and always accompanied by your diving instructor. You will fall in love with this sport!
- Theory session
- Pool training
- 2 dives in Playa del Carmen reefs
- Equipment required for the activity
- Your instructor will accompany you throughout the full experience
SNSI Open Water diver certification course
3 full days. 390 USD
Your Open Water diver certification will allow you to dive independently up to 45 ft deep. The first step into this fascinating world! The course lasts 3 days and consists of the following parts:
- We send you the didactic material for you to study before your trip. This way you won’t spend your vacation studying and we will focus more on your in water training Upon your arrival we will review the theory so that you can finish it with the exam.
- You practice in shallow water, where your instructor will teach you all the skills you need to master.
- You will do 4 dives on reefs in Playa del Carmen, where you will demonstrate what you have learned in theory and practice and gain experience that will make you feel more comfortable every day.
Take advantage of our years of experience training divers. Our goal is to train divers to the best level so that you can perform and have fun on your future dives!
What is included:
- Pool training
- 4 dives in Playa del Carmen reefs
- Equipment rental
- Certification and digital credential fees.
Advanced Open Water Courses and Rescue Course
Request more information, contact us